ESFARAYEN INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX (EICO) is the largest manufacturer of alloy steel forgings in IRAN and Middle East which has been commissioned in 1992. It’s located in 12km of BOJNURD-ESFARAYEN road in North Khorasan in Northeast of Iran.
The main units of EICO are as follows:
1. melting shop ( EAF-LF-VD-VOD-VSD-IC)
2. heavy forging shop ( 63MN hydraulic press and furnaces)
3. Light forging shop (4 radial forging machines and furnaces)
4. Heat treatment shop (annealing-Normalizing- Quenching & tempering-Stress relieving)
5. Machining shop (rough & final machining)
6. ESR technology
7. Continues casting line (CCM) All of above sections are equipped with modern facilities. Modern facilities and updated know-how technology guarantee to obtain the best quality in production of different alloy steel grades according to customer requirements and international standards as well.
Special facilities and high ranking capabilities have made EICO the first choice for special steel solutions for various applications in different industries such as oil & gas, mining & cement, power plant, railway, mold & automotive and marine industries. EICO has acquired its technology and know-how from well-known industries such as GFM, BÖHLER, INTECO and SKODA. However with a dynamic R&D center, EICO is continuously improving its products and processes as well as creating new products and services. In addition to domestic market, EICO’s products have found their way into export destination.
EICO is the name you can trust:
• High quality of our steels
• Expert skills of our employees which go from one generation to another,
• Own development continuously pursuing market requirements,
• Future oriented investments into technical progress We already have many customers who enjoy our expertise. You are invited to join them and convince yourself about the high quality of our products and services